EMBALLAGE SFE, a packing and crating company established in 1978 coinciding with the opening of the Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport in the same year.
Over the past ten years, the evolution of security measures and transport regulations has transformed the profession. Packing and crating is now held to very stringent industry standards. Our strong commitment towards compliance to air and maritime freight standards led us to undertake large investments targeting the essentials necessary for risk prevention and environmental protection.
EMBALLAGE SFE prides itself in regulatory compliance, respect of its clients and meeting deadlines.
EMBALLAGE SFE's rapid response team allows us to deal with emergencies.
EMBALLAGE SFE's strict compliance to the rules allows us to work for the most demanding customers and their peace of mind.
- Air regulations training (ICAO) and Maritime (IMDG) and Road (ADR)
- Annual Reports froman independant Security Advisor
- Ongoing checking forklifts and slings
- Annual inspection of the electrical installation
- Annual inspection of fire extinguishers
- Dust filtration plant to meet the limit value of exposure to 1 mg/m3 dust attached to
- Screw compressors to lower the noise levels below 80 dB
- Port PPE
- Provision of workwear
- Medical monitoring the health of employees
- Sorting of waste
- Recovery of waste by crushing and compacting
- Recycling of industrial waste (HIW) approved by sector
- 100% of the wood and paper from certified well managed forests
- Approval of the Ministry of Agriculture to ISPM15
- Effluent control oil / water separation
- ISO 9000 certified during the past 12 years by LRQA for packing cargo
- Certified member of the Union of Industrial Packers (Seila)
- Control of manufacturing packaging for the transport of dangerous goods by the Ministry of Ecology, Energy, Sustainable Development and the Sea
- R & D of our own packaging
- Holders of airport access certificates of our issued by the Ministry of Transport
- BVT audit plan for the implementation of manufacturing control funds approved
- CO3 security zone training for packers
- Empowerment ZAR
- Premises under Access Contro &lvideo surveillance
- Our own packaging R & D
- Volumetric alarm systems
- CDG Airport badge holders issued by the DGAC
- Packing of dangerous and non dangerous goods
- Pick-ups in the Paris region
- On-site packaging
- Supply of CO2 ice
- Intervention Customs
- Container packing
- Delivery CDG